Clare is our Operations Manager. That means she does almost everything… special orders, vendor relations, accounts management, and everything else that we throw her way.
Here is her questionnaire:
- Top five words that describe you? Adventurous, social, bold, sensitive, wise.
- What’s your style? I consider myself boho-chic-casual-sporty (yes, I just made that up)
- Stylistically, who do you admire? I love Rachel Bilson’d and Sienna Miller’s style. They both are able to rock a casual/trendy/pulled together look.
- Why did you join Team Redo? I had been living in Nashville for about a year and a half after moving from Chicago and working in the corporate world. I was looking for job that had personality…and as soon as I interviewed with Lori and Mitzi I knew I found my home. We have the best mix of sarcastic, smart, sophisticated, laid-back, fun loving, creative women in our store. I feel blessed that I get to go to work with people I actually enjoy being around!
- Who is your celebrity equivalent? I see myself as a mix of Zooey Deschanel and Clair Huxtable. My friends refer to me as Clair Huxtable because I am bold, strong, a little bossy, and ever so slightly opinionated. Sprinkle that with a little quirkiness/silliness and you have my celebrity equivalent.
- What will you be better at next year? I want to be consistently volunteering my time to one of the many organizations I care about. Since I moved to Nashville I have been adjusting to my new home, finding work, making new friends and getting in a groove. Now that I feel that Nashville is truly my home, I want to make volunteering and giving back to my community a priority!
- If we were a reality show or sitcom, what would our show be called? Real Housewive’s of Franklin Tennessee
We think Clare brings the right amount of spunky flava to our team!